I participated in an online course by Canva titled “Canva: Graphic Design Basics” on October 14, 2025. The three-hour course introduced basic graphic design principles such as alignment, color combinations, typography, and layout using Canva tools. The lessons were clear, engaging, and supported with examples and hands-on tutorials.
From this course, I learned that graphic design is not only about making designs look good but also about communicating messages clearly and creatively. I discovered the importance of brainstorming, using mood boards, and finding inspiration from everyday surroundings. Small design techniques like proximity, negative space, and experimenting with layouts can greatly improve visual clarity.
I can apply these learnings to school projects such as posters, presentations, and social media graphics. In the future, these skills may also help me in freelancing or creating designs for small businesses. Overall, the course was well-organized, easy to follow, and very helpful for improving my creative and digital skills.
For future activities, adding more interactive discussions and longer practice exercises would make the learning experience even better.

Comments
Post a Comment