Today October 14, 2025, I participated in an online course titled “Character Animation in Cinema 4D” by Motion Design School in partnership with Cursa. The 3-hour and 22-minute course covered five key topics: Modeling & Rigging, Animation, Rendering, Morphing, and Subdivision Surface Modeling.
Throughout the course, I discovered that Cinema 4D provides a more beginner-friendly and efficient workflow compared to Blender. Its user interface, tools, and settings are intuitive, making the modeling and rigging process smoother and faster. The lecturer’s clear and detailed explanations also motivated me to explore the software even further.
This experience reminded me of the importance of expanding my skills beyond one platform. Learning new software helps me grow as an artist and develop flexibility in my creative process. Overall, it was a valuable learning experience that strengthened my knowledge in 3D modeling and animation.
I hope more 2D animation courses will be offered in the future to help learners like me continue to enhance our creative skills.



Comments
Post a Comment